Top Profile Writing Tips
- Start with writing an outline or list of what traits about yourself in a Word document or on paper.
- Don’t just tell people you have a great sense of humour, show them by expressing it in your profile.
- Activities mean nothing. If you're going to mention something, make it as specific as possible.
- You don’t have to preach to get your point across.
- Ask yourself: 'Can anybody else say the same exact thing?' Come up with a unique way to express these same sentiments.
- Don't define yourself by what you don't want. Turn those negatives into positives or just leave them out.
- Spell-check! Write your profile on a Word document first then spell-check it.
- How you live is the best indication of your faith, tell others something about your personality, and don’t be afraid to be you!